Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Love Martha Stewart

What do I love about Martha Stewart?

I love that she is herself. I love that she can have Ludicris on one episode and Eric Ripert on the next. I love that when she was in trouble, she stood up and took it on the chin and took it like a champ, and I like that she can talk about and even joke about her time away. I love that she is a very significant business woman, getting there on her own, but still likes to craft. I love that she caters to viewers across the spectrum, from Kmart to Macys. I record Martha's show daily and watch it all the time. I have used countless recipes, projects, and decorating ideas from her show and magazines. Thank you, Martha Stewart!
Oh, and one more thing...her circle cutter is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: