Friday, March 23, 2018

B-I-N-G-O!


A couple of weeks ago we had a really nice family night out.  Jon typically has the kids Friday nights, but invited me to eat dinner with them.  After, Jon and the kids were going to go to the school district’s Bingo night.  I wanted to go, but it wasn’t my night for the kids, and I didn’t want to intrude on their time.  I got lucky, I was invited to go along. 


All in all it was a really fun night.  No doubt the schools made a ton of money.  The kids won a few Bingos (I won once), but we didn’t win any raffles, which is what we were really after.  Joe even put in for a NCIS prize that had photos and autographs as he believes that is his Grandma’s favorite show!  Awwww! 

Unfortunately, luck wasn’t on our side, but everyone did have fun!  It was a great opportunity, too, to show the kids that even though Mom and Dad aren’t together anymore, we are all still a family.




March 9, 2018

No comments: