Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

It was a VERY Happy Mother's Day for me today, I hope yours was as amazing as mine was.


I'll admit, I didn't think it was going to be all that great at first. Both kids came into our room early, as usual, and I just knew I was going to have to get up with them as I normally do. Jon really came through for me, though. He took the kids and let me sleep in until 9:45am, absolute HEAVEN!


Wait, it gets better...


Then, suddenly, the kids and Jon are there and they have brought me breakfast in bed. I have never had breakfast in bed, unless eating while in the hospital counts, ha ha. Jon made bacon, sausage, and eggs benedict over pancakes for me with a great big glass of milk.


Jon and the kids sprinkled my tray with rose petals and brought me my cards and gift. I'm not one for large gifts. I am very sentimental and would much rather have something homemade, and so that is what they did for me. Jon asked the kids lots of questions about what they like about Me/Mommy and wrote all their answers down for me. So cute. I'll have to post some of their answers here later.


My only bummer is that I didn't get to see my own Mom. She is really sick, and I just couldn't risk my house getting sick again, no matter how much I wanted to see her. I hope she had a good day, though. I can't wait to get her little gift that I made for her.


I got to take lots of pictures, too, I even did a little photo shoot. I hope you enjoy them...

My dog, Clay, is getting older and really showing it. He is getting very grey-faced.

Poor Moto Moto, you can see here how bad Logan had really gotten to him.

Trust me, though, it is looking better and he is getting around well now.

Osiris got his first bath today. He did really well, although he didn't seem to enjoy the water.

No comments: