Friday, October 29, 2010

Joe's School Halloween Parade

I had so much fun being able to help out at Joe's school on Friday for their Halloween celebration. My job was to man a table where the kids could make ghostly suckers. The best part was Joe. He told everyone that I was his Mom and gave me constant hugs. Not to 'toot my own horn' but I didn't see any other kids that were that sweet to their Moms that were there. When we got home, Joe told me that he thought it was great that I was there because I made so many kids happy by doing that craft with them. He thanked me for helping and told me I was the best Mommy ever. Seriously, does it get any better than that? No, no it doesn't.

Jon was able to stop by on his way to another appointment and I know that made Joe feel so special too.
Joe didn't want to walk in the parade at first. His friend was sitting out and we wouldn't let him sit out, too. But, when he came back around, he was smiling and playing around with a different friend.
Joe's 'Wild Thing'.

Daddy is so proud of Joe.




Joe's best little buddy since Kindergarten. We tease him every once in awhile about his girlfriend. His teacher actually told us he was quite the ladies man...oh boy.

No comments: