Friday, December 17, 2010

Joe's Birthday

I know I say it a lot, but I can't believe that my son is seven. It is unbelievable how fast time flies.

Every Birthday, the night before as I am tucking in the kids I tell them their birthday stories. How could I forget them? I tell them because I want them to know how special and totally loved they were since their very first breaths and even before.

To give Joe a little surprise when he woke up we put balloons all over his floor. Clay thought it was a little odd. We all got up early and woke Joe up special.
I got a few pictures of Joe before we were off to school. He looked so handsome.

Later we had pizza at Barro's (Joe's choice)
Joe said he had a great birthday, and I am so happy that he did. He felt special, and that is what's so important. I wonder if he'll ever know just how special he is to me.

No comments: