Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Crafts

I've been meaning to get some things done around the house recently, mostly some deep cleaning and decorating for Halloween. I've posted both of these ideas previously on my blog, so here are the results of actually completing them.


The first are these cute little lavender sachets that are made out of your extra envelopes. The was the EASIEST craft I've done in awhile and the best part is that I already had everything I needed for it. I think they turned out really cute. I think I might do little ones as decorative accents for Christmas presents, or something along those lines.




The next craft I did was turn transform my entryway in our house into a fun Halloween vignette. I am really proud of how it turned out. The kids loved it, too. Notice the shutters that are painted black and hung on the wall. One of the best Martha Stewart organizing ideas I've ever done. They are so useful!



No comments: