Monday, October 27, 2008

Yoga

The company I work for is really trying to invest in their employee’s health by offering classes, seminars, massages, etc. Today I took advantage of one of their free sessions of yoga…and I LOVED it! I took yoga one other time and really, really hated it. I had this crazy old lady that was going so fast and doing really advanced poses that I was NOT comfortable doing. Today I had a different experience. Now, if you know me at all, you know that I really hate to exercise. I don’t like getting all hot and sweaty, or being in pain or out of breath. To me, it is sooooooo boring. My Mom used to be really into running. I wish I was more like her, I wish I enjoyed exercising. Today I was surprised that I did. I enjoyed it, and…I actually felt good afterward! So wish me luck, who knows, maybe I will actually stick with it!

No comments: