Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another New Hairstyle

Another new style for Joci’s hair. I really like this one a lot. It was easy to do once I had all the pieces separatd. I just need to work on my ‘messy buns’ more. Right now I think they sort of look like hair bows.
Also, a quick little look at our Halloween yard. I just LOVE Halloween. It has always been one of my favorite holidays. Having kids makes it so much better, too. The kids are really excited about it also. Everyday Joe asks if we can decorate more in the house. He's sooooo like me! Joe is also very impressed with my spiderweb abilities. Last year we told him that Spiderman came by and did the webs for us. This year I said that I used the skills that Spiderman taught me last year and that's why I was so good at it. You should have seen his face. He thought I was the most awesome Mom ever! Even Jon is excited about Halloween, although he drives me crazy waiting till the very last minute to decide and create a costume. This year he even got a new toy at Walmart. It's a foggy bubble machine that literally puts the fog inside the bubble, so when the bubble eventually pops it has this cool little burst of fog. I have to admit, that it is very cool.

No comments: