Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Going to Rain!

Boy oh boy am I excited! Sadly, it is about the weather here in Gilbert this week. You see, one of the negatives of living in Arizona is that it is so mild during fall and winter, that it kind of diminishes the holidays a bit for me. Don’t get me wrong, I DO NOT want to live and work with snow, like Jon says, “You don’t have to shovel sunshine”. Sometimes, though, it would be nice for it to not be so darn sunny. Who wants to wear shorts and a t-shirt for Thanksgiving dinner, because it’s too hot to wear anything else? So, now I am excited because it is supposed to be rainy all week, especially Thursday. We can all get warm and cozy and snuggle under blankets, drink hot toddies, and wear socks. Mmmmmm, I can smell the pumpkin pie now…yummy!

No comments: