Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girly Cupcakes

It’s been a girl week this week. Jon is in Chicago on business until the end of the month. Joe went with his Grandpa up to go berry picking and jelly making, and so it’s been Joci and I. In trying to come up with fun little things for us to do, I decided that we should make cupcakes; we had some cake mixes and frosting (on sale) in the pantry, so it worked out perfectly. Of course, we made pink (strawberry) ones.

Tuesday we had to return the Power Rangers DVD that we owed to the library that I didn’t want to make any more late payments on. Then we had to stop and get some cupcake liners. Then it was home to make cupcakes with my baby girl.

Can you tell she had a lot of fun?

She only wanted hers to have hearts on them like we did for Valentines Day. Did I oblige? Of Course!

While the cupcakes were in the oven we ate dinner, hotdogs and apple slices with peanut butter. She got upset for a little bit thinking that I wasn't going to let her have a cupcake. Once we cleared up that she could have one after she ate her dinner, well, the hotdog disappeared!









No comments: