Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bisbee, Arizona

Have you ever been to Bisbee, Arizona? I've always had a special place in my heart for Bisbee. I love it's small town charm, it's old buildings, the different elevations, and the independent spirit of the people that live there. It's an old mining town and supposedly just about every building there is haunted. When our plans to go to the Grand Canyon were thwarted by a snow advisory we decided to head south to see Bisbee and Tombstone for a weekend. We met our good family friend, Edie, there and she showed us around a lot. Take a look at this beautiful little town.





Edie and the Hooges:




















This is the cute little house that Jon and I wish we had to go and visit in.







There was classic car show there and a man there that owned a genuine Deloreon (sp?) let the kids sit in it while I took their pictures.


No comments: