Monday, June 1, 2009

To Drink or Not To Drink

To Drink or Not To Drink. That is the question.
Yes, I know that drinking lots of good water is good for you. This month’s challenge at http://www.flylady.net/ is to drink more water. This isn’t exactly hard for me. At work I often drink water just to fight becoming bored and overtired. Today I drank 4 32oz cups of ice water. I also went to the bathroom at least 8 times. I’m sure part of it is that I have a bladder the size of a peanut, but also I can’t ‘hold’ it for very long. I feel guilty, though, constantly getting up and down, sometimes right after I get back from going. I wonder what my coworkers must be thinking about why I am heading for the bathroom so often. So, yes, the extra water is great and great for me, but geez, it’s getting annoying!

No comments: