Friday, April 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

My Mom's Birthday is today. 
She is an AWESOME Grandma, Mom, Sister, Aunt, and Wife.
She is a Breast Cancer Survivor that works hard to raise money for other Survivors.
She is an amazing artist, and has made many numerous paintings for family and friends.
She can't sit still, not even when she was in the middle of chemotherapy and radiation.
She likes to work outside on projects.
She is the fastest typer I have ever seen and heard!
She taught herself how to swim when she was an adult.
She worries too much.
She always wears nail polish.
She loves to garage sale.
She likes to work puzzles on the coffee table.
She is a maniac with the remote control. 
She taught me how to make tuna casserole, banana bread, and crockpot roasts.
She has a high tolerance to pain.
She likes to drink gimlets.
She likes crushed potatoe chips on her ice cream.
She likes Sudoku.
She looks so stylish in her Scion.
She likes to fly fish.
She likes to wear her sweatpants with the bottoms tucked under the bottom of her feet.
She has Sponge Bob pajamas and wears them when the kids stay over.
She always cuts the heads off of people when she takes their pictures.
She is very generous.
She likes watching movies.
She has multiple piercings on her ears.
She has seven brothers and sisters, two of them have passed away.

She is my Mom, my Friend, and my confidant.  I love her so very much.  I hope she has an amazing birthday and celebrates the way she wants.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

No comments: