Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Housewife Apron - Future Project!

Leave it to Laurel @ Ducks In a Row, one of my very favorite blogs, to come up with another future sewing project for me.

I’ve always wanted to wear an apron around the house on the weekends. But, I don’t like the half aprons. During the day, typically, my ‘lower half’ is not what is dirty from all the things I’ve done, it’s always the top half. So a half apron, while adorable, would never work. So, typically, while at home I throw on an old Tshirt...grubby and ugly...yuck.

I love my fly lady, but don’t really care for her vest, sorry but it reminds me of a grandma, and while I don’t really qualify as young anymore, I’m not that old yet, either.

I am LOVING Laurel’s “Housewife Apron”. I am putting this on my sewing project list. I’ll let you know if it turns out! Side note:
For those of you that don’t know Fly Lady, you must go to her website. She will get you organized and she also has AMAZING cleaning tools. I love her Rubba Scrubba, Rubba Swisha, Grocery bag set, fly duster, and rags in a bag.

No comments: