Friday, April 2, 2010

I Want, Actually, I Need This Book!

My favorite crafter, ever, Martha Stewart, has come out with a new book. It is “Martha Stewart’s Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts”.
Um, can we say perfect timing?

I have vowed to use my sewing machine more and more, but frankly, I am majorly overwhelmed with learning all of the techniques. So much so that I am often petrified to even try.

I really NEED this book…I MUST have it!

My friend, Cara who turned me onto blogging, is probably laughing at me right now reading this. She has an AMAZING talent for sewing and all things fashion. She wouldn’t need a book. But, I do, because someday, I am going to be good at sewing!

1 comment:

Luke and Hailie Girl said...

lol! Thanks Jen! I actually saw that this book came out too and was intrigued.. the sewing machine is not scary, I promise! You can do it!