Tuesday, September 9, 2008






29-13




I am a Chicago Bear’s fan. Yup, I love ‘Da Bears, when I should really be routing for the Cardinals (gag) or even the Colts (I’m from Indiana). But, I love the Bears. My husband is from Chicago, yes, I knew this when I married him, and he introduced me to being an actual fan of an actual sport team. In my family while growing up we hardly ever watched sports. My Dad liked racing, but that was about it aside from the occasional Superbowl. So having a sports nut for a husband has been a stretch for me, except when it comes to the Bears. I even remember when the Superbowl Shuffle came out and I thought that was the coolest thing ever. Now it is a memory, and sadly so is Walter Payton, my all-time favorite player…the way he moved (thank you youtube) was pure poetry in motion. I am very, very happy that ‘Da Bears won Sunday night against the Colts (my brother’s favorite team). So I got to rub it in a little, which of course, makes it even better that they won! Jon taught me how to find Brian Urlacher (my current favorite) on the field whenever he was playing. I really like Urlacher’s playing style, and like Jon says, Hester is always fun to watch when he gets the ball too.

So, Bear down Chicago Bears, da da da, da da da, da da da da…





No comments: