Monday, September 8, 2008

A New Blog!

Yes, this is a new blog. I did not create a new one because I didn’t like the old one. On the contrary, I was really disappointed when I stumbled upon a glitch with some changes that were made at Blogger, and had to create a new blog. I have been ‘saving’ some posts in the meantime, and so I hope you will bear with me while I catch up to the current.

Oh, are you wondering why Biscuits and Gravy? Because that is my absolute favorite meal, and it helps that I make the best that I’ve had. Plus, you can work it into a little metaphor for life, right? Like life gives you biscuits, but it’s up to you to provide the gravy…I don’t know. I’m sure there’s about a million different catch phrases that you could put to that, right? So if you have a better one, let me know!

No comments: