Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Great New Show


For all of you foodies out there you've got to check out The Naughty Kitchen with Chef Blythe Beck. This show is hilarious! First, I love that I can salivate over her naughty food, and at the same time laugh at the antics of her and her crew. Second, I admit, that I am happy to see a big girl having fun and being in the spotlight. Yes, she can be very brash and very brazen, but I like that she has her own voice, even if it is a bit grating (she could give Fran Drescher a run for her money) at times. I hope you all tune in for an episode or two. It's on the Oxygen network and you can find the details, here. The one person I could do without on the show...the restaurant manager. She's condescending and rude most of the time while she can barely conceal her contempt for everyone around her.

No comments: