Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a Pretty Laundry Room

I don't remember where I found this picture of this BEAUTIFUL laundry room, so if you know, please tell me so I can give credit where it is due. But, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. I have been a bit obsessed lately with laundry rooms and wanting to do something with ours, so I have been collecting pictures and ideas and know that someday...my laundry room will be both functional and pretty.

My biggest issue is that our room is TINY. It's also the walk-through to the garage, so there isn't any floor space either. Another problem: most of our clothes get taken off downstairs, so I need a lot of storage baskets for them but no room to put them there. I have a big dowell that goes across the room (literally the width of the washer and dryer) and right above that a hole in the ceiling where someone tried, and failed, to replace the in-ceiling light can. So I need a light fixture that is literally an inch or two thick.

If you have any ideas, please feel free to share them with me.

No comments: