Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Joe's Birthday Dinner

My baby boy is now five. I just cannot believe it. Joe has grown so much this last year. This next year he will be starting Kindergarten. Right now Joe is absolutely obsessed with Pokemon. He’s still such a sweet boy, very loving and caring, and willing to give me lots of hugs and kisses. And, that’s a good thing since it will just kill me when he won’t want to nuggle anymore. He’s a really awesome big brother, although he is starting to be annoyed by Jocelyn getting after him more and more. However, if anything happens to her, he breaks into the uber-caregiver role that he’s so great at. Joe tells me all the time that he wants to be a baby doctor. I can totally see him in the role, he’d be great at that! He is as sentimental as Jon and as touchy-feely as me. Joe likes to make cards and drawings for his friends and family and is so very generous with everything. He is doing so much better in football this season and is still as fast as fast can be.

We had his Birthday dinner at Grimaldi’s right after we visited with Santa. We all met Grandma and Grandpa at the restaurant and Joe got to open his presents from us during dinner. He ate lots and lots of pizza and picked out an oreo cookie cheesecake for dessert. It was so much fun as his Mom to watch him really enjoy his Birthday.

No comments: