Monday, January 26, 2009

Lush Cosmetics

If you have never heard of Lush Cosmetics before, now is the time. I am in love with their products. We have a store in Scottsdale that my sweet husband will treck to for me on special occasions…like Christmas! One of the products that I’ve been wanting for awhile is called Angels on Bare Skin. Well, Jon got that for me and I LOVE IT! It is a very odd texture, but it is, by far, the best cleanser I’ve ever used. I kind of have oily skin, but using a harsh cleanser often makes my skin too dry at first. But the AOBS is so great that it really cleans without being overly abrasive and doesn’t dry out your skin. Yeah!
Here’s a picture of the Angels on Bare Skin.


I also want to try some of their solid shampoos like Hybrid or Godiva

My favorite bath bomb is the Youki-Hi. The smell is absolutely Heavenly.

You can find their products online, too, at http://www.lush.com/.

No comments: