Sunday, January 18, 2009

Merry Christmas! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Ok, I'm totally late in getting this up, but I am trying to keep it all in order, so I'm getting caught up little by little.
Christmas this year was amazing!
I love sitting back and watching the kids open their gifts from Santa. The absolute joy registering on their faces when they unearth each gift from it's wrapping paper fills me with little reminders to REMEMBER THIS! Remember the joy and the magic that they are experiencing, not only in opening gifts, but also just experiencing all the jolly happenings.
As for me, Santa was VERY good to me this year. I got many things that I wanted, at the top of that list was my new Nikon D40. I love love love it so much. I am amazed at the difference in the photos. I had a awesome point and shoot before, don't get me wrong. And, I will be holding onto that to keep in my purse for those spur of the moment needs. But, my D40 is just such a huge step forward. Trust me, you'll see the difference in my phtos soon.
This is the way we found Joci Christmas morning. She had not opened anything, but boy did she look like the cat that ate the canary!
Unfortunately, I lost all the photos that I took with the new camera because I made a total goof in setting up the camera. I lost all the photos I took with my parents and the great time we had at their house.
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and that your year is full of peace, health, and happiness.

No comments: