Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Gift of Giving

Yesterday, I gave my friend a little stone with a happy face on it and a note that explains how to pass it on. Then, when I stopped by the dollar store on the way home, they had some cute little Mylar Valentine’s day balloons, mini puzzles, and window clings that I got for the kids to get into the spirit of the holiday.
The fam went to the grocery store last night for a few essentials. So, while we were there, I scoped out the Valentine’s Day area and picked up a couple of candies, etc, that I may use for my challenge.
Later I made a great zucchini pie (recipe from the Live, Love, Eat, blog) and liked it so much that I wrote the recipe down, with a couple of modifications. So, today, I brought in 3 cute little recipe cards of the zucchini pie and gave those away to some friends at work.
I really like this challenge. The gifts you give don’t have to be huge, but they do make such a nice impact.

Go here to get inspired…
http://www.operationnice.com/

No comments: