Monday, February 16, 2009

One of Those Pass it Around Quizzes...

I thought this one was pretty good...


-What is the moment in your life where you are the most proud of yourself? Controlling my fear during my children’s births.
-Which Super-power would you choose? What would your Superhero name be? Be able to move super fast, Super Mama. Able to clean the house in 5 seconds flat!
-Name your top 3 crushes – real, fictional, past, or present. C. Thomas Howell, the old IT guy…Mark?, Airforce pilot an old friend tried to set me up with.
-Who is your favorite band? I’m old school, I like Billy Joel, mostly because I know most of the lyrics.
-What is your talent – everyone has one. I can take someone else’s idea and roll with it.
-What is your favorite flower? Carnation. They smell so good and last a long time.
-What is your hobby? Scrapbooking and photography.
-How would you spend a day alone if money were no object? I would wake up in a luxury hotel, and then spend the day having spa services and order lots of movies and room service.
-Besides the US, what other country would you like to live in? I’m really attracted to Germany or the UK.
-Are you ‘Green’? I’m trying hard to be. I’m much more than I used to be.
-What is your favorite restaurant? Temari and Frashers.
-What is your favorite color? Green.
-Name your 3 favorite meals, for breakfast, for lunch, for dinner. Eggs Benedict, Steak Sandwich, Sushi.
-What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? I want to try that upside down pineapple shot Micheal was talking about, it sounds very yummy!
-What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Dr. pepper or really strong iced tea, no lemon, no sweetner.
-Who is your most inspiring historical figure? Abraham Lincoln.
-Do you have a bucket list? Yes, and I still have a ton left to do on it.
-What is your hair color? Mousy Brown.
-What is your eye color? Blue/Green.
-What is your fondest memory from childhood? Riding my bike or roller skates around and around and around the block.
-Are you Hip or Square? Very, very square.
-Where is your favorite place to be? At home, snuggling in bed, or in my home office.
-What did you want to be (when you grew up) when you were a child? A ballerina.
-What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Charger.
-What kind of car would you like to drive? A Mini Van.
-Who is your favorite cartoon character? Sponge Bob
-What are some of your favorite movies? Simon Birch, October Sky, Superbad, Signs
-Who is your favorite actress? Kate Winslet
-Who is your favorite actor? I really liked Christian Bale until it’s been coming out recently that he’s an a-hole!
-What is the movie you’ve seen the most # of times in the movie theatre. The Green Mile.
-If you could be any animal, rather than human, what would you be? A bird.
-Do you wet your toothbrush before you brush? Yes.
-Do you like your handwriting? It’s ok.
-What is your favorite hot sandwich? Steak sandwich from Frashers.
-What is your favorite cold sandwich? Chicken salad.
-What is your favorite cereal? Corn Pops.
-What is the first thing that you notice about people? Their eyes, if they are genuine.
-Favorite smells? Apples and cinnamon.
-On your way to the electric chair, what would your last meal be? Cocquiel St. Jacques, Veal Picatta, Crème Brule. Oh, and can I have Eric Ripert prepare it all for me?
-Is flirting cheating? Absolutely, Yes. And so is kissing, and anything else that you feel you need to hide from your significant other.
-Is toilet paper hung over or under? Over. This is a silly question, as Over is the only right way! -How do you feel about tanning booths? I don’t tan. I want to prevent skin cancer, and that is the easiest way to do it.
-What colors look best on you? Black, others have told me green.
-Are you a jealous person? Yes, very.
-What’s your sign? What is your strongest characteristic of that sign? Aries, “I’m a good leader, but anything that comes out of my mouth is insulting, so lead, but don’t say anything.”
-If you could own a non-traditional pet, what would it be? A Tiger or a lemur.
-Would you date (if you were/are single) and already attached man/woman? Absolutely not. There is nothing more intentionally cruel.
-Do you like your siblings significant others? Is this a trick question? No, and I’ll just leave it at that.
-What do you think about gay marriage? Why shouldn’t they be as miserable as the rest of us?
-What is your favorite tv show? Lie to Me and Survivor

No comments: