Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Have You Twittered Yet?

I am so into Twittering right now. If you don’t know what Twitter is, well, here we go.
Twitter has been described a number of ways.
-It’s like sending out a mass email to EVERYONE.
-It’s like a micro-blog, 140 characters or less.
-It’s better than a text, as it can reach many people at once.
-It is the new social networking phenomenon that we will all deny that we were addicted to in 5 years.
-It’s like Facebook, without all the work.
I am hoping more and more of the people that I know will sign up for Twitter, if for no other reason than to follow my tweets.
You can search for whomever you want, and there are a lot of celebrities that Tweet, too. Hey, even John McCain and Barrack Obama Tweet! Martha Stewart, Demi Moore, Ashton Kutcher, John Mayer, and PDiddy are famous Twitterers.
If you go to this site http://twitter.com/ you can sign up and start tweeting immediately.
Even better, you can look at those that I follow and follow them as well, etc.
You can post pictures, websites that you want to share, or even videos.
It’s a lot of fun without the work.
I hope you will join me. By the way I am: @JenHooge on Twitter.

No comments: