Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I SO NEEDED THAT!

I just finished a chair massage that my company offers here at work. Let me tell you, I so needed it.

Before my appt I had worked myself up over a lot of things that had happened or were going on in both my personal and professional life. I was so stressed out that my eyes were twitching. I’m glad I had the foresight this morning to make my appointment for a chair massage.

For awhile as I sat there it felt like the masseuse was working with my wooden shoulders, they were too tight, and that was while I was actively trying to put aside all of my worries and mind movies. When I was finally able to relax a bit, I could feel him able to really work those knots out.

My advice to you, is that if you have the opportunity, take it. Be good to yourself. Treat yourself to a little massage to help you work through your issues. I know it doesn’t sound like it would do much, but it does help.

No comments: