Thursday, December 24, 2009

4 Things I Love About Arizona...
1. There’s no mold, moss, or green ‘stuff’ growing on the sidewalks, walls, or anywhere else.
2. We don’t have a lot of bugs everywhere. True, we have scorpians, rattlesnakes, fire ants, killer bees, and black widows, etc, but that’s about it.
3. Almost all the streets run North-East, South-West, which makes it easier for directionally defunct people like me find their way around town.
4. We can make sun-tea in one minute flat.

4 Things I Hate About Arizona...
1. Summertime
2. Burning my hands on my car steering wheel, sterio, seat belt, etc. because its around 300 degrees INSIDE my car. Thus making driving with oven mitts on your hands a good idea.
3. That the air conditioning in my house literally runs 24 hours a day in the summer.
4. What we think are green plants are still brown to most other states.

No comments: