Thursday, March 18, 2010

Eat Pray Love

I am still reading Eat, Pray, Love.

Yes, Still.

I know, you must think I have some kind of mental challenge that it takes me so long to read a single book.

But, really I don't.

My challenge is sleep.

I'm a night owl, so I stay up doing other things, like Facebook, and then when I finally head to bed, I start to read where I left off in the book last.

And, yes, I dog-ear the pages...sue me.

The problem is that I am so tired by the time I get to bed and I very rarely have a hard time falling asleep, so I can usually get only a couple of pages in at a time.

Basically, I read books two to four pages a day, at a time, if I'm lucky, so it takes me awhile.

But, I get there. I have always loved to read, and still do, but I also love my sleep.

Back to Eat, Pray, Love. I love this book.

There are parts in it that describe, almost to a T, some of the darkest moments of my life. I feel as if I rally behind this woman seeking...herself, God.

Love it.

Love it even more now that Julia Roberts is in the movie coming out. I saw a preview tonight and I just can't wait.

Go, read it.

But, try to read it faster than me, or you won't be in time for the movie.

No comments: